Friday, May 15, 2009

Portfolio Site

I'm about half-way through building my "portfolio" site at psychoann.com.

At first, I was determined to just steal Jes' layout and script but got too lazy and ended up doing my usual plain HTML thing. I'll most likely redo the whole thing at the end of year as I take my "flash portfolio website" class so it makes little sense to put too much into the current one.

It'll probably be up after the weekend as I need to rummage through huge drawings and take photos, hrm.

Update #1: The weekend heat wave we had messed with plans. I also discovered I need to buy a HD enclosure for the drive I had used as a backup. It may be possible the drive itself is shot to heck, and if so then I've lost a good amount of artwork over the last 2-4 years that I haven't uploaded or burned to a disc.

Urk, not a pleasant thought...

No comments: