Monday, February 1, 2010

Fall 2009 Random Dump

Some random stuff from the end of the Fall 2009 semester. One more to go! But this last semester is an all lecture semester, so I guess that's the end of school assignments~! Need to update my showcase site too...

Note: Newest to old; Blogger seems to like posting images reverse to the order of uploads...

For my character design class, I focused a bit on anthros and suits
because those two things are included in my list of "things I'm really
not so good at drawing".


I actually wasted so much time imaging the back story of The Boids
rather than just drawing them. Also, spent too much time reading up
about the mafia on Wikipedia.
>_<


The following 3 are style studies (master style copy?). I present my humble attempts at
drawing like Mike Mignola, Alessandro Barbucci, and Shane Glines.





Did I actually submit this Horse + Fabio atrocity for my anthropomorphism assignment?
Yes. Yes I did. Thank goodness no one threw up.

(I apologize for vaporizing any eyeballs.)






And from my Flash class...
Smoochie's Welcome - an e-card thing for the birth of my good friends' son. Smoochie is their Yorkie (and a totally spoiled princess, heh). Note: click on the "Wake up, Smoochie!" for it to play.
Simple Seven - a conceptual--and fake--portfolio site. I would probably never use Flash for a portfolio, but it was good to know the hows if I ever need to.

Fufufu, this might very well be the very last post of school work. Guess that's one tag that won't be seen anymore...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!
Some awesome artwork there.
Thanks for sharing